Ely
Ely, Lawyer
Experience:  Counselor at Law. Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Dear Sir/Madam I don.,t know if this is the right way to address

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam I don.,t know if this is the right way to address you but I have been looking for some one who could help me get a green card so that I could join my Brother in the u.s. Vergin Island as he has been their for the past 20years or their abouts, So if you can help me Please let me know how much it will cost as I do have a limited amount off cash please let me know so that I can get things moving thank you very much I remain your,s D.F.Niblock
Category: US Law
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using our service. My name is Guillermo Senmartin and I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help you. Believe me that I will try my best to give you a solution if one exists, but sometimes the law does not have a good one. Also, we have been having technical issues lately. If you respond and you do not see your response, please post again until you can see it because if you cannot see it, I cannot see it to respond.

It's $420 for the I-130 and a few hundred dollars for the visa process. It would probably be under $1000 not including attorney fees and an attorney isn't required for the process. The problem is the wait time. It's around 10 to 12 years for a sibling petition. Has your brother already filed an I-130 for you? When? And what country were you born in?