Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  Over 20 years of high volume criminal defense work,including all aspects of a case from arraignment to plea or trial.
18321761

Who can derestrict my pink sheet shares ?

Category: US Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 3 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a US lawyer.

This sounds like you are the target of a boiler room scam.

That's when you are cold-called by a so-called foreign investment firm and told that they are interested in purchasing some old shares of your stock. The stock they want is usually worth very little, but there's an urgent reason that they claim they need it. The figures the agent bounces around are impressive and they claim that the offer will quickly disappear. You don't get much time to dwell on this if you want to make this deal which promises to be very lucrative for you. However, It will cost you an up front fee to complete the deal, because they tell you that there is money you must pay out first to release your shares for sale because they are restricted.

The fact is that you never have to pay money out of pocket in order to sell your shares. This is a lie that sounds good enough to fool the uninitiated, but it simply isn't true. having to derestrict your shares is a major sign of an investment fraud.

Pay them and you will lose a great deal of money and get nothing.