Guillermo Senmartin
Guillermo Senmartin, Attorney At Law
Experience:  Over 12+ years of experience in various areas of U.S. Law and 15+ years of experience in U.S. Immigration Law..
9200179

We are getting married in florida in September what are the

We are getting married in florida in September what are the legal requirements
Category: US Law
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using our service. My name isXXXXX and I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help you. Believe me that I will try my best to give you a solution if one exists, but sometimes the law does not have a good one. Also, we have been having technical issues lately. If you respond and you do not see your response, please post again until you can see it because if you cannot see it, I cannot see it to respond.

Do you mean just to get married or to get legal status from U.S. immigration?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No we are just getting married also what we need to do when we come back to England after the wedding

Which city in Florida do you with to marry in?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Orlando international drive

Great. I love Orlando. Excellent choice. Ok, here is the official link:

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/enu/Pages/additional-services/marriage-licenses-and-ceremonies.aspx

Luckily, if neither of you reside in Florida, you do not have to worry about a waiting period. As far as the UK, it doesn’t seem like you have to register it with them as long as you follow all the rules in Florida. They will give full faith and credit to the marriage. Here is a link to verify it:

https://www.gov.uk/marriage-abroad

Now that I have given you an answer, you may rate me positively OR ask for additional information. Please do not rate me negatively for bad news or things that you may already know. That doesn’t help you or me. I am here to help you and I am on your side. Give me a chance to help you. All you have to do is respond asking for additional information. After you rate positively, a bonus is always appreciated, and I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. Please do not log off without rating positively. It is VERY important for me to receive credit since I receive no salary. You are not charged again. If you would like to request me in the future, just type: FOR GUILLERMO on the subject line. Thank you!