Ely
Ely, Lawyer
Experience:  Counselor at Law. Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I need a solicitor or attorney to do the work required to emigrate

Customer Question

I need a solicitor or attorney to do the work required to emigrate from England to USA. My son is married to an AMerican citizen, has been a permanent resident in New York and Oregon for about twelve years, he was born in London, England. I was born in Newport, Monmouthshire, and have been widowed for the last three years. My son will start the process of becoming an American citizen in about four months time.
Category: US Law
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using our service. My name is Guillermo Senmartin and I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help you. Believe me that I will try my best to give you a solution if one exists, but sometimes the law does not have a good one. Also, we have been having technical issues lately. If you respond and you do not see your response, please post again until you can see it because if you cannot see it, I cannot see it to respond.

I believe I can help you, but I have to run out to a meeting at the moment. I will respond in an hour or two. Sorry for the delay. In the meantime, your son is currently outside of the U.S.? Has anything been filed for him? When? And is it that you have questions about the process or you want to hire an attorney to process all the paperwork, etc.? Again, sorry about the delaying in responding. I will be back in an hour or two. Thank you for your understanding.
Please respond here so that you are not charged each time you post a new question thread. I can give you a general overview and some step-by-step and answer specific questions, but as I said, I will have to get back to you in an hour or two. In the interim, write down all your questions and post them as a reply here for when I get back. Thank you.
Hello Barbara, can you respond here, please? Thank you.