How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Lawyer
Category: US Law
Satisfied Customers: 36
Experience:  Counselor at Law. Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your US Law Question Here...
Ely is online now

Hi long winded question, grandfather us citizen but died in

Customer Question

Hi long winded question, grandfather us citizen but died in 1992, husband born in us but although citizen left at 2 years old, grandmother married and divorced from deceased grandfather is alive living in Ireland. Can the kids claim, the grandmother did not get us citizenship but can she and can the kids then claim through her
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: US Law
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 3 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** I am a licensed attorney and I am here to help resolve your legal issue. Tackling legal issues can sometimes get cumbersome or confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! You are NOT charged per question and you are NOT charged per response, so post at your desire! Just please remember that sometimes the law does not have an easy or convenient solution and that is not the fault of the expert. Please do not shoot the messenger.
Believe me, that's not a long-winded question. It's relatively short. But it is somewhat confusing. How about you use first names to refer to each person and who they are in relation to each other? Also, I will need the dates of birth of each person. Thank you.
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 3 years ago.
Hello. Are you looking up that information for me?
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 2 years ago.
Hello Ann. Are you looking up that information for me?

Related US Law Questions