Guillermo Senmartin
Guillermo Senmartin, Attorney At Law
Experience:  Over 12+ years of experience in various areas of U.S. Law and 15+ years of experience in U.S. Immigration Law..
9200179

hi am syrian married and have 3 children one of them he was

hi
am syrian married and have 3 children one of them he was born in america and he is american .can he support me to apply for asylum to USA ?
if yes can you help me to apply asylum application to the USA goverment and how much it cost me and how much time it takes
thank you and best regard
Category: US Law
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 3 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** I am a licensed attorney and I am here to help resolve your legal issue. Tackling legal issues can sometimes get cumbersome or confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! You are NOT charged per question and you are NOT charged per response, so post at your desire! Just please remember that sometimes the law does not have an easy or convenient solution and that is not the fault of the expert. Please do not shoot the messenger.

Are you currently inside of the U.S.? How did you enter? How old is your U.S. Citizen child?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

NO AM NOT IN US

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

NO AM NOT IN US AND MY SON IS 13 YEARS OLD

Do you have any method to enter the U.S. like a B-2 tourist visa?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have applied a B-1/B-2 visa last march with my family (wife and 2 doghters) but unfurtinatly refused because it was family visa

And where are you currently living now? And are you legally able to live there? Can you legally live somewhere else? Where?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

am living legally in UAE Dubai

Ok. Then you need to apply for Refugee status. Refugee is when you are outside of the U.S. Asylum is only if you are inside of the U.S. Since you won’t be able to come to the U.S. since you were denied a visa, your only choice in regards ***** ***** type of benefit is to apply for Refugee status. You will need to prove that you would be in danger of persecution because of you race, religion, nationality, social group or political opinion. If you can do that, then you should be able to get protection. Here is a link to information on that:

http://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-asylum/refugees

Unfortunately, you cannot use your U.S. Citizen children to gain U.S. Lawful Permanent Residency until one turns 21.

Now that I have given you an answer, you may rate me positively OR ask for additional information. Please do not rate me negatively for bad news or things that you may already know. That doesn’t help you or me. I am here to help you and I am on your side. Give me a chance to help you. All you have to do is respond asking for additional information. You are NOT charged per question nor are you charged per response. If this seems a little complicated or overwhelming, I can also offer you an additional service for a small fee where we can speak in private over the phone or through email that may be helpful (this is a public forum where anyone can read the responses). Feel free to decline it, but if you do, please remember that I am not given a salary, so the only way that I am compensated is if you rate me positively. So at least please use the smiley faces and a bonus is always appreciated if you feel I earned it. Also, your question does NOT close just because it says, “To finish…” I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. If I do not hear from you, I will automatically send that additional offer request. Thank you for your understanding and if you would like to request me in the future, just type: FOR GUILLERMO in the subject line and message box.