Guillermo Senmartin
Guillermo Senmartin, Attorney At Law
Experience:  Over 12+ years of experience in various areas of U.S. Law and 15+ years of experience in U.S. Immigration Law..
9200179

I am a british citizen who has lost my permanent green card...I

Customer Question

I am a british citizen who has lost my permanent green card...I am in europe for a few months at the moment.....looking to find a reasonably priced lawyer who can help me replace it...and possibly a guess on how long it will take to get....
Thx Tony
Category: US Law
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** I am a licensed attorney and I am here to help resolve your legal issue. Tackling legal issues can sometimes get cumbersome or confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! You are NOT charged per question and you are NOT charged per response, so post at your desire! Just please remember that sometimes the law does not have an easy or convenient solution and that is not the fault of the expert. Please do not shoot the messenger.

How long have you been outside of the U.S.? In what location are you currently at?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

will never shoot the messenger, they have been good to me in past !!

Been out of US for 6 months now....but have had permanent green card since i believe 20 years.....original green card before i believe just a regular one...my company got it for me in 1985/6.....

i would welcome a phone call to go over this.

please bare with me regarding contact....I am in Spain now and thats a 6hr forward difference.....

you can leave your no and i will call you tonight early evening your time.

Thx Tony

It is an additional fee for a phone consultation. I can send that to you if you like. Let me know. If not, I would like to know if you applied for a Re-Entry Permit before leaving the U.S. and when you plan to come back to the U.S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, am sorry for delays in between e-mails.
I am off to UK this afternoon.....
Til Wednesday.... If your working today
(Friday) .... Please give me your no so I can call you....
No problem with paying you.
And that way I can call you and fill in the blanks.
Thank you in anticipation Tony.
I will send that offer to you now. Thank you.
Hello. Did you receive the offer?
Guillermo Senmartin, Attorney At Law
Experience: Over 12+ years of experience in various areas of U.S. Law and 15+ years of experience in U.S. Immigration Law..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i have been out of US for six months...Stay predominately in Spain and a few weeks in UK.

Thank you for the excellent rating and thank you for accepting the additional offer of service. If you would like to request me in the future, please remember to put my name in the subject box. Good luck to you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Guillermo, thx for reply...will call you tomorrow am (your time).

Around 11am or so, EST would be good. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

will aim for call at 11am......Ta

Sounds good. Thank you!