Ely
Ely, Lawyer
Experience:  Counselor at Law. Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am sepparated from my wife and she will only let me see my

Customer Question

I am sepparated from my wife and she will only let me see my daughter on supervised visits. She claims because of my past depression problems and bi-polar that she cant trust me. My little girl is 7now and she means everything to me. I was always a great father to her.
Category: US Law
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 2 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** I am a licensed attorney and I am here to help resolve your legal issue. Tackling legal issues can sometimes get cumbersome or confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! You are NOT charged per question and you are NOT charged per response, so post at your desire! Just please remember that sometimes the law does not have an easy or convenient solution and that is not the fault of the expert. Please do not shoot the messenger.

Where does your child live? Has a court order been entered against you requiring supervised visitations or preventing all visitations?