Ely
Ely, Lawyer
Experience:  Counselor at Law. Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Do you need a visa two week holiday in america

Customer Question

Do you need a visa for a two week holiday in america? If so how does it work having a criminal record witch was over 4 years ago.
Category: US Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
This depends. What kind of criminal record do you have please, exactly? Please be sure to provide the nature of the charge (example: theft) and the disposition (example: dropped, convicted, acquitted, etc).
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.