Guillermo Senmartin
Guillermo Senmartin, Attorney At Law
Experience:  Over 12+ years of experience in various areas of U.S. Law and 15+ years of experience in U.S. Immigration Law..
9200179

Iam german cchitizen and my partner romanian how can we travel

Customer Question

Iam german cchitizen and my partner romanian how can we travel to the us together as a family member. We are not married yet
Category: US Law
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Do you plan to visit or immigrate? How?
Do you plan to visit or immigrate? How?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes wi wish travel to us as a family with visa for my partner what can i do please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

How can he get the visa to travel to us what does he need to do to get the visa

Are you married to a U.S. Citizen? If not, how will you immigrate? What level of education do you have? Do you have money to invest? How much?
Hello. I have not given you an answer yet. I need to know how you will immigrate so that I can help you. What level of education do you have? Do you have money to invest? How much?