Ely
Ely, Lawyer
Experience:  Counselor at Law. Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

We have a business which is going to close down and we can

Customer Question

We have a business which is going to close down and we can therefore no longer pay for the generator which we hired. The generator contract states that we have to hire it for a period of 5 years, however we cannot fulfil our obligation as we are closing the shop down. they will not let us cancel the agreement. what do we do?
Category: US Law
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Where is your business located?

I'd like to help you out, but I would need to know where your business is located. Please respond. Thank you.

Where is your business located?