Ely
Ely, Lawyer
Experience:  Counselor at Law. Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

HiI have been used as a pawn to launder maybe

Customer Question

HiI have been used as a pawn to launder maybe $500,000/600,000 by the crew of Perfect profits. safe profits, protected profits, 3weekmillionaire, John ******, Doug *****, cash give away, Vito *****, the Aussie Method,(support at platnium profits,- their new software going Viral on the Web as well as the second one , Profit-magnet.net, paying out amazing money- for now! I stupidly became an affiliate of theirs , even though they stole about $20,000 very hard earned commissions on me. of course I was so eager to get my money back and they promised me the sun, moon, and stars, it was late last night when they put in my name and credentials roughly $400,000 in one night that I said something is very wrong here. what can I do? ***** *****
Category: US Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
These companies are black listed by the binary watchdog . They also managed to steel approx $35,000 of my commissions as I was what they call a newbie, which they target. The sad thing about all of this is it is Xmas eve and as I was assured of thousands in profits, I actually have no mine to buy my kids any present for Xmas . I am almost Suicidal, if I had know non of these companies were going to pay me, I would have made arrangements. Is there any chance you could email the two CEOs involved. Madison Clarke***@******.*** and David Grahem***@******.*** and request a reason as a Solicitor as to why they have withheld payment to me as s eta tester and an affiliate for 4 months , 7 days a week, 17 hours a day ( no exaggeration) just rattle their cages . Can you do that?
Pls respond
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Unfortunately, the terms of service of our site and of our various professional licensing authorities prevent legal experts on JustAnswer from engaging in representation on behalf of customers. JustAnswer is a site which provides general legal information only. If you have a general legal question, reply to this question thread and I'll be happy to assist. Otherwise, you can contact Customer Service at***@******.*** for the return of your deposit.