Guillermo Senmartin
Guillermo Senmartin, Attorney At Law
Experience:  Over 12+ years of experience in various areas of U.S. Law and 15+ years of experience in U.S. Immigration Law..
9200179

There! I finally received my us non immigrant visa! It

Hi there! I finally received my us non immigrant visa! It has an annotation: ESTA records reviewed! I was denied an ESTA in my Italian passport! What does this means? Will this be a problem on the POE?
Category: US Law
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome back. Please remember to use FOR GUILLERMO in the subject line and message box so that no one else grabs the question and I can become your personal immigration consultant. So you were approved for which type of visa?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For Guillermo! I was approved a B1/B2 visa!
You don't have to put FOR GUILLERMO with every response, just went you post a new question thread so that no other expert grabs it. Anyway, if they reviewed your ESTA records and they subsequently approved you for a B1/B2, CONGRATULATIONS! That's great news and they annotated it to make sure that the officer at the CBP knows that the ESTA was reviewed and they still approved. That way the CBP officer doesn't have to worry about that. So there should be even less issues at the Port of Entry. Great news from what I can tell. Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget to rate me positively. You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is great! Thanks Guillermo
You are very welcome! Thank you for the positive rating. If you would like to request me in the future, please remember to put FOR GUILLERMO in the subject line and message box. Good luck to you!