How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael_Holly Your Own Question
Category: US Law
Satisfied Customers: 6827
Type Your US Law Question Here...
Michael_Holly is online now

Could i find out the where about of a us retired general Peter

Resolved Question:

Could i find out the where about of a us retired general Peter Pace.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: US Law
Expert:  Michael_Holly replied 1 year ago.
He lives in McLean, Virginia.I hope this helps, best wishesMichael
Michael_Holly and other US Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had some contact with General Peter Pace in 2015 he said he was under house arrest but he gave me a phone number +1(###) ###-####he said he was divorced for years from his wife but she is with him at public functions could you trace the phone number for me.

Related US Law Questions