Guillermo Senmartin
Guillermo Senmartin, Attorney At Law
Experience:  Over 12+ years of experience in various areas of U.S. Law and 15+ years of experience in U.S. Immigration Law..
9200179

Good morning, I have a question about ESTA waiver visa application.

Customer Question

Good morning,
I have a question about ESTA waiver visa application. 2.5 YEARS ago I have refused tourist visa twice (I had first interview in USA embassy in Lithuania and then they told me to go to the embassy in the country of my residence, so I visited USA embassy in London within a month) and i was refused, after that I have applied for esta waiver visa and was refused too. Now, my circumstances has changed job wise etc. and i wish to visit USA for my sisters graduation, but not what should I do?
Kind Regards,
Virginia
Category: US Law
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Unfortunately, once you have been refused any Visa or Visa Waiver, you can no longer qualify for an ESTA. The ESTA is pretty much for those that have had no issues in their backgrounds. So you would have to apply for a B-2 tourist visa. I will provide you with two links that may be helpful. The first is to an article that will explain what they look for when issuing a non-immigrant visa like the B-2. The second is a list of things that can be presented to prove non-immigrant intent and the strong ties to the home country.http://www.ilw.com/articles/2009,0528-schwartz.shtm https://help.cbp.gov/ci/fattach/get/46680/0/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xMzk3NDE3MzcxL3NpZC85M1BEQ0lSbA==/filename/Intentions+and+Ties.pdf My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.
Hello Virginia. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!