Ely
Ely, Lawyer
Experience:  Counselor at Law. Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Legal disclaimer on FAQ page]We sell nutritional supplements

Customer Question

[Legal disclaimer on FAQ page]
We sell nutritional supplements online in USA. A few people have asked questions, such as whether they should take these supplement with meals, alongside other supplements or vitamins... things like this.
We have sought the opinion of a few doctors on these matters and I'd like to summarise the responses on my website.
We are not qualified or licensed to give medical advice. My question is about the disclaimer I am planning to put on the site. Below is what I've drafted up, and my question is about whether this will be sufficient:
**
Here we list a few of the most frequent questions we’ve had from customers. We’ve had input from a few people, and set out some of their responses below.
Before going further, please note: this site is provided for information purposes only. It is not intended and should not be used as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. We discuss general principles, which may not be applicable to your own personal circumstances. Before embarking on any health or nutritional regime it is advisable to seek the advice of a licensed healthcare professional.
**
Category: US Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Disclaimers can never be used as a 100% shield from liability. However, if one wants to have a disclaimer per the above, a good example of this would be below: Please note that this is not medical advice. The information provided on this page of the website and on this website in general is not intended and should not be used as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. We will not make any warranty to the accuracy of the material. We make no representation and will not assume responsibility for any information contained in or made available through this web site. We do not endorse the opinions of third parties expressed on or found through this website. Always seek advice of a licensed healthcare professional prior to beginning any vitamin regiment. If you have or think you might have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately. I hope this helps and clarifies. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how experts get credit for our time. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars (or failing to submit the rating) does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith with a positive rating.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. This is a courtesy check in to see if you needed anything else in regards ***** ***** question because you never responded or replied positively. I am simply touching base. Let me know. Thanks!