Ely
Ely, Lawyer
Experience:  Counselor at Law. Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Zoey was good. Can she answer more questions on the same

Customer Question

Zoey was good. Can she answer more questions on the same subject for me?
Category: US Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, Sorry for the delay. I have been away from the computer. I don't know how much more I'll be able to answer for you about this subject. But reply with your question and we'll see.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So sorry, Zoey, but I am the carer of my 87-year-old wife and now I (87, too) am not feeling well. I can scarce attend to my wife's needs and I'll have to put my questions on hold for now. My apologies.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
No problem. You can always come back to this and go forward with it at any time. Or you can contact customer service at***@******.*** and they will close the question for you. I hope both you and your wife feel better soon.