Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  Over 20 years of high volume criminal defense work,including all aspects of a case from arraignment to plea or trial.
18321761

Im a property owner and ive got 2 guys living in a motorhome

Hello Im a property owner and ive got 2 guys living in a motorhome in the driveway. All I get are excuses about the mechanical condition of their motorhome, this has been going on for months. I need to make upgrades on the property, and their presense makes it impossible. I live in Weaverville Ca. which is an un-incorporated city in Trinity Co.
Category: US Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Were these people tenants of yours? If not, they are trespassing and you can try going to the police to see if they will get them off of your property. If the police tell you they've got squatters rights, you'll need to serve them a notice to quit and then formally evict them from your property.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
I've received a notice indicating you'd replied, but there is none posted. If you did respond, please post it again so that I can answer your follow up.