Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

hi there i have a vauxhall movano 3500 lwb 2.5 cdti 57 plate

Customer Question

hi there

i have a vauxhall movano 3500 lwb 2.5 cdti 57 plate that has been converted to a horse box and i need to know if there is any way i can get hold of a wiring diagram as the wires for the interior lights for the back and the wires for the central locking for the two load doors have been cut and i want to find them.

thanks neil
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello again Neil - Welcome back to justanswer..

This is MIKE who helped you before....with your Freelander.

The problem you have here as with any conversion Neil is that "standard" wiring diagrams are not available, as it has been a conversion.

I can certainly try and help you through this though -

Can you give me any more info on what you have there at all before I progress - ?

Too- please give me its Full reg number -

Rgds, MIKE................................
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi mike

the reg is vu57hrz im aware of the probs relating to the fact its a conversion but i just need a copy of of the load area loom so i can see the colours of the wires for the interior lights and the door locks.as i want to reattach the lights and try and rectify the central locking issue

neil

Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello again Neil -

First my apologies that I have only just been able to get back to you..

Yes what I mean by that is in general they dont provide the info for the conversions -but I can give you the base Movano ones which should actually be enough for what you need - Just one more thing, do you know if the van is known as "high specification" - or "low specification"... ?

Rgds- MIKE..............................
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi mike

That's all I need. Just as it was before the conversion. I'm not sure what you mean by hi spec low spec is it the roof or the level of extras fitted ie electric mirrors cruise control etc. if its that then it's low spec if its the roof then it's high spec but I would have thought the wiring for the cargo area would be the same regardless of spec.

Regards neil
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello again Neil -

Thank you for that - yes, that refers to spec of the fitments not the roof height.

Ok leave this with me for a short while and I'll get back to you - I need to look up the diagrams for you -

No need to reply to this - I'll get back to you asap -