Mike
Mike, Other
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

control indicator for engine electronics lights up when ignition

Customer Question

control indicator for engine electronics lights up when ignition is switched on and remains illuminated after engine starts to run. The revolutions of the engine are not steady. Sometimes engine goes off.

Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

You haven't supplied any vehicle details Im afraid -

Please give me FULL details of the car you have - inc its mileage... and its Full reg number.... Then I can progress with you on this..

Please also tell me when the vehicle / engine was last serviced - and if anything with regard to this has been done? ( other than the battery disconnect )

Lastly - please describe the light exactly for me - as there are different ones.

Rgds, MIKE......................................
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi, reg No is T936 KCR, 104000 mls, full serviced on 14/03/2012 .

control indicator for engine electronics light is in the middle of the dash, shows yellow engine. It's only light remaining after the engine starts on, all other lights go off.

PS I drive 4000-5000 miles per year.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I don't need expert advice anymore. The problem has been solved.

Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello again Petko..

Thank you very much for letting me know you have solved your problems with your vehicle..

If there is ever anything else at all, please do not hesitate to ask...

Kind Rgds to you .. MIKE.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

very,very late answer or what ever was that....

Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello again Petko...

I simply replied to you - as a matter of courtesy to "thank you" for letting me know that you had fixed your vehicle.. it was not a very , very late answer of any kind at all - it was as I just said.. a simple courtesy note.

Rgds, MIKE.

( This is Not an Info request - or an answer of any kind )