vauxdoc
vauxdoc, Other
Experience:  Vauxhall diagnostic technician
10908802

do ignition leads for a 2.00 engine fit a 2.2 z22xe engine

Customer Question

Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes continue searching
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Continue searching
Expert:  vauxdoc replied 4 years ago.
Sorry that you have been waiting so long.

In short the answer is no.

The X20XEV engine has a DIS coil and 4 H.T.leads whilst the Z22XE has a direct fitting coil pack with short plug extensions.

I hope this helps, best regards, Vauxdoc.