BallyBrummie, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.

Customer Question

I havea vauxhall vectra 1.9cdti 150bhp auto. Just had gear box reconditioned, not a problem I hope. The inlet manifold has been changed about 2 weeks ago, the EGR Valve and Mapping Sensor also replaced (new) and the service done. The problem I am having now is that the car is jurking, and the rev needle jumps between 15-20000 revs a couple of times, you push through and its gone. Its doing my head in, because it is so on and off. Computers are showing up no error reports, not a single error code! The car does not run rough at all, and no smoke, 150000 on the clock, motorway mileage. Can any one help? Please.
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  vauxdoc replied 3 years ago.
Welcome to just answer, you say 1500-2000 but at what speed or gear, is it just at faster speeds ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The jurking is happening at any time at any speeds but most of the time between 15000-20000 revs with speeds of 60-70mph. All injectors have been checked and I think tested and are ok.The car runs perfect and is not rough.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're okay with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please cancel my question and take me off any mailing list.