Robert
Robert, Vauxhall Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

How much would it cost me to get my bonet resprayed on my black

Customer Question

How much would it cost me to get my bonet resprayed on my black corsa sxi 58 plate
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
how much would it cost on average to respray the bonnet of vauxhall corsa sxi 58 plate
Expert:  Robert replied 4 years ago.

Hi..

Hopefully i can help...

In most cases such as spraying / prep the bonnet then re-spraying aswell as colour matching / blending to match the rest of the car and polishing all has to be taken into account etc - so pricing can differ quite alot,so its kind of hard to actually give any specifics on price to be honest.,so that always has to something to bear in mind...The average sort of places for a proper job you could be looking at anything between £150-£250 as approx - of course there places that can offer spraying alot cheaper but not nessesarily the best of jobs and they may only do the top surface of the bonnet..Its really a case of looking up local bodyshops in your area maybe take the car to them so they know what there dealing with if the bonnet suffered any sort of paint damage or rust what sort of costing it will take to get the colour matched/blended in etc..More or less thats about the best way forward is to go to any reputable bodyshop least then your be in a better position knowing what sort of costing will be involved..I do hope this helps further..