Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

when im accelarating from 1st to second an third if i accelarate

Customer Question

when im accelarating from 1st to second an third if i accelarate to fast the reves go up but no power to go faster every gear same but still get to 80 mph on moter way tryed checking elictric fault but it only happens when changing gear driving the car in idle its ok and you cant tell ,check spark plugs found that the pressure to each cylinder is eratic possible values sticking ,but cound it be a senser on the throttle manafold or a simple fuse its like the air an fuel mix isnt right

Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!