Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

I have an X reg Vauxhall Omega 2.5 CDX. It has an intermittent

Customer Question

I have an X reg Vauxhall Omega 2.5 CDX. It has an intermittent fault which causes it to cut out at low revs. It only does this when it is warm and often after driving at least tem miles, then stopping for a time and then driving again. Sometimes it will go for a week without any problem. It seems to be worse when the outside temperature is higher. Once it starts to cut out it keeps doing it until it has been left for a few hours. The idle controller has been replaced and the garage said there were no fault codes showing up.
Category: Vauxhall