Mike
Mike, Other
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

how can i tell if my radio is on or off when it is a pushbutton.

Customer Question

how can i tell if my radio is on or off when it is a pushbutton. I need to know to reset radio because battery when flat
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

When you press / operate the button - the display on the display unit will change from the normal clock etc - to a display asking for the radio Code...

That is how you can tell -- You then enter the code on the radio using the display to check its being entered correctly..

Thats the way forward for you now on this one...Let me know how you go on if needed.

>> >> Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.