Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

Cant get my bonnet open its a 2008 vectra vxr

Customer Question

hI

im looking for a way to open my bonnet as the cable has been dislodged snapped? is there any other way to open the bonnet I have tried to get the catch by taking of the badge and fishing around for the release cable with no luck help :)  "VAUXHALL VECTRA C FACELIFT BONNET BLACK NEW SHAPE Z50C 2005-2009" 

Dave

Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hello Dave,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Shantal,

Yes I can wait a little longer!

Ta

Hello Dave,

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  vauxdoc replied 4 years ago.
Hi, can you tell me what has happened to the bonnet release handle/cable ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The cable is not releasing the catch no mater how hard its pulled i recon the cable has either come off or broken?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I ended up drilling the bonnet and now the bonnet is open!

Thanks Brian