Robert
Robert, Vauxhall Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

My 2007 Zafira 2.2 Design has done just 40k miles. Its on

Customer Question

My 2007 Zafira 2.2 Design has done just 40k miles. It's on it's 3rd Coil pack, 2nd fuel pressure vavle, 2nd fuel pressure regulator, and now the High pressure fuel pump has packed up. I've just had to pay out another couple of hundred pounds to get a new one. What I'd like to know is, Can I fit this myself? Or does it need specialist tools and equipment? If I can fit it, is it easy enough to do? Thanks for your answer in advance. Wayne.
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Robert replied 4 years ago.

Hi..there sorry for delay

It should be possible to do it yourself provided you have the tools for the job - the pumps on these arent unknown for causing issues,though it seems you have replaced the two other fuel system in regards to the pressure valve/reg - as long as you get the Continental type version of that pump and seal then that should be that...i can inc the details below on how to go about replacing it..I do hope this helps..