Robert
Robert, Vauxhall Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

Which Auto transmission fluid should I use in a Corsa D, 2010

Which Auto transmission fluid should I use in a Corsa D, 2010 1.4 petrol Automatic?
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

Hi..

Hopefuly i can help..

The AF13-II 4-gear automatic transmission + reverse use a special fluid - usually its best all round to aquire the manufacturers own brand so you know your getting the rite stuff to suit that gearbox- So you should be able to aquire over the parts counter at any main vauxhall dealer..

The fluid is as follows :-

Transmission/Fluid (AF 13-II)

Special fluid - cat number - 19 40 767

Part number (1litre) - 91 17 946

Amount needed after draining - approx 3.3 litres

I do hope this helps

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hi Thanks for the reply, although helpful, I was hoping to avoid a trip to dealers.

Do you know if there is an equivalent, eg dexron III or dexron VI

Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

Hi..there sorry for delay..

Yes.Problem being if the wrong type is filled into the transmission and or didnt meet the specifications can damage the gearbox..the best equivalent would be the Mobil DexronVI Fluid

Robert, Vauxhall Technician
Experience: Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK

JustAnswer in the News UK:

Web sites like Justanswer/legal...leave nothing to chance.
JustAnswer has an even simpler system. Got a problem? Just describe it, and indicate how much you're willing to pay for an answer. One of the experts will get back to you fast.
People can connect one-on-one with UK Car Mechanics on JustAnswer, 24/7, and ask auto questions for a small fee. If you have an auto repair question, ask a UK Car Mechanic now by going to www.justanswer.co.uk/car
As-a-doc Web sites: if you've got a quick question, you can try to get an answer from sites that say they have various specialists on hand to give quick answers....JustAnswer.
JustAnswer... Has seen a spike since October in legal questions from readers about layoffs, unemployment and severance.
Mr Pole-Carew contacted Value and was told that the £820 taken was the company’s ‘estimate’ of the cost to repair the clutch. He said he had contacted a Ford adviser on JustAnswer who told him ‘a perfectly good clutch is highly unlikely to fail from four to five hours of good, or even very bad, driving'.