Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

I have a vauxhall insignia ,all running good pulled up outside

Customer Question

I have a vauxhall insignia ,all running good pulled up outside home turned engine off went back ten minutes later wouldn't fire up , no warning no nothing , 45,000 miles 2009 and I'm being told bottom crank has moved and damaged pistons how can this be , is there a common fault for this on these models , diagnostic machine showed nothing , now all of a sudden I'm being told its show a change in gear from high to low at speed but never happened and I'm the only driver
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please cancel this question
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE.. Im sorry to see you have had a wait on your question..

I note you mention to close your question and of course we can do that if you wish - but I just thought I'd ask if now that Im here , you may wish to carry on... Please let me know - Im happy to help you if you need...

Kind Rgds, MIKE................................