vauxdoc
vauxdoc, Other
Experience:  Vauxhall diagnostic technician
10908802

Hi vauxdoc. Asked you a question previously regarding my 09

Customer Question

Hi vauxdoc. Asked you a question previously regarding my 09 corsa diesel 1.3 waterdamaged ecu. Have had it repaired and is noe refitted to the car. Car started first time but now have another problem. There is no power at low revs with a lumpy tickover like its running on 3 cyls. The eml light is lit can you reccommend what i should check next or put it into a garage to have any codes read Cheers Gary
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  vauxdoc replied 3 years ago.
Hi Gary, As the EML is on then there will be a fault code stored in the engine ECU and only a scan on a diagnostic tester will reveal it then the repair can be done on the sensor or circuit affected, phone around you local garages for a quote on a test.

It sounds like it may have a misfire, you could unplug each injector one by one and when it makes no difference to that cylinder then you can swap the injectors over to see if it moves, if it does then it will be a faulty injector.

Let me know how you get on, regards, Vauxdoc.