Mike
Mike, Other
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Vauxhall vivaro central locking passenger front door will not

Vauxhall vivaro central locking passenger front door will not lock
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is XXXXX XXXXX Im happy to advise / help..

If the other doors work / lock etc ok with the fob - then its a fault that is either with the actual locking mechanism on that door - inside the door..or, a problem with the wiring.

Often you get faults with the wiring - where the wires go from the body - to the door.. so carefully check there - in the tubing for any broken / chaffed wires etc... and if you find any - repair as needed and that will cure this.

If there are no faults there - you will need to remove the door panel to gain access into the door - then to physically / visually check to find exactly whats wrong - again - a sticking / seized or broken mechanism or sometimes its just come un latched. You will need to check to find that then / cure as you find.

Let me know if you need anything else..

>>......Meantime ......Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me for my time etc - as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.