Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

2007 astra sxi petrol

Customer Question

2007 astra sxi petrol when starting car when hot spanner light comes on ,on pedal test codes 000970 and 001166 comes up thanks when starting cold no problem can drive 100 miles light dont come on just when starting hot or starting and stopping several times in quick succession.changed a cam sensor.

Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Shantal No I havent found answer hope your experts can help

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi,Not impressed thought you had experts available to answer,48hrs and you are still looking for an professional ,thats one thing your company is not.Will i have to wait another 24 hrs for an update?

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please return my deposit