Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

Good morning. I have a 2008 1.9tdi vauxhall zafira that is

Customer Question

Good morning. I have a 2008 1.9tdi vauxhall zafira that is daily randomly going into limp mode sometimes it clears straight away and sometimes tacks 30mins there is no consist antsy computer readout says Brake and throttle issues which have been replaced but still having priblebs
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  vauxdoc replied 3 years ago.
Hello, Welcome to Just Answer, can you tell me ......................

1/ Does the engine management light come on when it faults?

2/ Do you know the fault code numbers?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi not sure of codes but two garages diagnosed faulty throttle assembly so replaced twice and brake sensor also replaced but no affect
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi don't know fault codes but we have replaced two throttle pedal assemblies and a brake pedal sensor and yes the management light comes on
Expert:  vauxdoc replied 3 years ago.
There could be any number of faults that could cause this on the Z19DT engine and without knowing the code numbers it would be silly to guess.

Do you think that if you called the garages that worked on it before that they could tell you the result then post back here and let me know.