Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

Ive put a new ignition on my sons corsa c 1.0 52 plate and

Customer Question

I've put a new ignition on my sons corsa c 1.0 52 plate and the radio windows have stopped working checked fuses all ok taking tamper box out and put it back in and still nowt . People r saying must b a fuse but no vauxhall them self told me 2 take tamper box out and put it back so did that and now stuck no one has a clue fuse on back of radio ok
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?