Mike
Mike, Other
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

on my combo van indicators on passenger side very and inte

on my combo van indicators on passenger side very and intermittent
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise you on this.

I think you have missed a word out in the above.. ie, you say "passenger side very and intermittent"... so Im not sure whether you mean slow or fast - its usually one or the other though -

But intermittent too - For these sorts of faults - I see you have checked the bulbs - and the earths.. Assuming they are indeed ok ( and be sure to check the wing ones ( and mirror indicators if fitted)... you dont mention the year )... if you rule out bulb / earth and connection faults - then the next thing to check is the Hazard switch. Often if this is faulty it will affect the indicator operations.. and they are a known fault on the Vauxhalls'..

Switch the hazard switch off / on - in a rapid / finger "stab" motion several times. If it has a bad connection in the switch , often that will cure it...

If that doesn't help - its either the switch then on the column, or the relay. The circuits would need testing then properly to determine the fault - so thats the way to work through this now to get this fixed for you.

If there is anything more you need or would like to discuss - by all means get back to me and we can carry on...

>> Meantime >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.