Mike
Mike, Other
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Zafira 1.7 diesel exclusiv 2011 Is it possible to get the no

Zafira 1.7 diesel exclusiv 2011 Is it possible to get the 'no function' display to actually function or is it a 'never been wired for it' job or can a dealer program it to function. Your comments would be appreciated.

Harry
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello Harry and Welcome -

My name is ***** ***** happy to help / advise you ...

If you look at your clock unit / display - does it have two buttons under it ? or not ?

Rgds, MIKE..........................................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again -

Thank you for that - I thought it would be the later type but had to check.

In that case, you can have the various functions programmed to work - this has to be done by a Vauxhall dealer with what is called the Tech 2 machine - or any garage locally if you can find one that has that equipment - some do.

They generally charge about a half hours labour - some will do it for £20 or so - so its worth asking round locally and simply go with the best price...

If there is anything more by all means get back to me and we can carry on...

>> Meantime >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you I will follow that up.

Do I take it that the £16.00 is a one off payment and that I haven't signedup for any ongoing membership?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again Harry -

Thank you for your reply - sorry for the delay in my getting back to you.

I have checked for you Harry and no - you have not signed up for any sub or anything - so you have just paid per answer as it were...

I hope that helps / explains for you ..

Thank you again for using myself and justanswer -- You know where I am if there is ever anything else..

Best Rgds, MIKE.