Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

my astra 1.7 cdti when its been run. it is hard to start. when

Customer Question

my astra 1.7 cdti when its been run. it is hard to start. when it cools down it will start
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help / advise you...

Just before we progress - what mileage does the car have?

What is its service / recent repair history like - have any parts of any sort been replaced in a bid to cure this?

Do you have any fault lights on the dash at all? If so - have you had any tests done / plug in tests - ?

Rgds, MIKE.......................................