Robert
Robert, Vauxhall Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

How do I replace a wing mirror on my 52 Vauxhall Corsa, it

How do I replace a wing mirror on my 52 Vauxhall Corsa, it is a manual wing mirror.
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Robert replied 3 years ago.

Hi..

Hopefully i can help..

Firstly you'll need to remove the triangular plastic section opposite the mirror at the corner of the door..just pops off so start at the top and gentle prise it off - once you removed that you'll see the 3 star screws holding the mirror assembly to the door..undo these whilst holding the old mirror steady "best with the window fully open"..once all screws out then refit the new mirror in reversal of old unit removal..and pop the the corner panel back on..the colour coded covers on these are pretty fragile - the clips i mean - that hold the cover to the mirror assembly..key is to with a very fine bladed flat head screwdriver to gently prise it away..and it should pop off reversal will be lining up and clip it back together..I do hope this helps.if you need to ask anything else or include anything further then just continue before you rate

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Robert replied 3 years ago.
Hi..there..no problem..glad to help..as above if you need to ask anything further then just continue on this post..Please dont forget however if you havent done so already to rate the answer above..much appreciated..regards Robert