Mike
Mike, Other
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

hi their i have a vectra 2.oltr life 2005 i have 7 error codes

Customer Question

hi their i have a vectra 2.oltr life 2005 i have 7 error codes all b break lights on all the time what is my problem b3882, b3881, b2535, b3880, b3720, b0283, b3596 many thanks john
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello John,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help -

The fault codes you have there are all on the "Body" side -body control - via the body control unit.. which incorporates lights etc -

Check the brake light switch - it may have come dislodged...or if not - it may just need renewing - they are a common fault.

Check too for any damaged wiring in that vicinity - and in the loom...

Really there are too many code there to be "normal" - check / do as above - then clear the codes and re test. You may find they all go then.. as they could well be historic - That is the way to make progress with this one -

Im very pleased to have helped you - Do let me know if you need anything more --

*** Meanwhile - - >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.