Mike
Mike, Other
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I have a 08 vaux astra cabriolet. the electrics seem on the

Customer Question

I have a 08 vaux astra cabriolet. the electrics seem on the blink..intermittently the door wont lock on touch despite the key being in my possession. the car won't start on the button when the key are present. sometimes the car wont turn off immediately. key symbol lights up on dash when it is present ??
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Mike :

Hello and Welcome -

Mike :

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise you -

Mike :

Can you tell me what, if anything, you have done / tried , since asking your question - ? Any fault tests etc?

Mike :

As you are not on line right now - please type your reply here and send it to me - when I receive it - I will get back to you asap thereafter - Please also inc the Full reg number of the car-

Mike :

Rgds, MIKE....................................