Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

I have had some intermittent starting problems with my van,

Customer Question

I have had some intermittent starting problems with my van, today it hasn't wanted to start at all. it is a combo epic 2001 model. the last week since i took it in for some repairs it has started every day. I suspect it may be a problem with the sensor system on/around the ignition switch.
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Shantal, I'm still waiting for an answer about my question as I've paid money for an answer. Basically it's a vauxhall combo van, 2001 model and it hasn't been starting for about 5 days now. The engine turns but no ignition at all.

Thank you for getting back to me and providing more information. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help you with this..

Sorry to see you have had a wait..

Please tell me where you are up to... if you still need help with this issue... then we can carry on if needed -

Rgds, MIKE...........................................