Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

I am considering changing my current Vauxhall Zafira for a

Customer Question

I am considering changing my current Vauxhall Zafira for a lower mileage newer model.
Which model/engine is the best? I do about 16k miles per year mainly around London
It will not be used as a minicab but will carry some quite long and bulky items I use.
I am also considering the Peugeot 5008. VW Sharan and others.
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Shantal,

It's Ok, I think I have found a couple of sites that deal with car comparisons so can get the information from them now,

All the best

Mark XXXXXX