Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

vauxhall vectra

Customer Question

vauxhall vectra dti dials all stop working and battery light comes on then car with spanner comes up then dissappears followed by stearing wheel light with ! mark in it f on central display and if you stop car in this mode just a clicking noise from the passenger side under the dashboard. the battery is charging when engine running but wont start at the moment,but always starts when the r a c man comes out
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

As i said on an earlier response i have sorted the problem and no longer need an answer to my question thankyou for your response Shantal

yours Dave.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please refund my £16 to my paypal accounts thanks

regards ***** *****