Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

corsa 2001 crazy electrics

Customer Question

new battery fitted to corsa c 2001 worked fine for 2 weeks then someone noticed car lights on when checked they were switched off when battery connected main beams are on even when switched off and ignition off .When engine switched on engine starts ok but left indicator flashes quickly with washer/wipers working only way to stop them is to switch hazards on ,only way to stop hazards and lights is to disconnect battery , engine starts  fine first time .

Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I found my own answer thank you you can close the question.