Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

Hi!I Have a Opel Vectra CD 4d 2.0 1999.I found a leaking

Customer Question

Hi! I Have a Opel Vectra CD 4d 2.0 1999. I found a leaking petrol hose/pipe in rubber. It´s one of the big hoses that comes from where you fill up the car with petrol and goes down underneath the car and above the rear axle to the fule tank. I´m not sure from where it´s leaking. It´s the one that is aprox 25 mm diameter on the outside (not the biggest one). Can I cut it and splice it ? Do I have to replace the entire one? Some part of it looks like it´s made out of plastic, that comes from above. I can´t see the hose/pipe where it is connected to the fuel tank. If it´s leaking up there do I have to disconnect the entire fuel tank?! The petrol is dripping and it was revealed at the swedish vehicle inspection and I have to fix it tomorrow. Thanks for your support! / Mr Hermann

On the picture I just sent you it´s the black rubber hose/pipe on the bottom of the picture. (between size).

I just sent you a new bad quality picture. That one is also taken fron underneath the car towards where you fill up the car with gasoline. I don´t know if I can rech this part with those hoses either? Do you think I have to change the entire package of hoses? I just want to fix the leaking hose very quickly for the vehicle inspection next week that´s all.

I'm sorry but I have been waiting for you to help me, but I think it took  to long time. I'm not willing to  pay for your service  at this very moment.

I ask you to send my money back.

Category: Vauxhall