Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

Mike, are u expert in Vauxhall

Customer Question

Mike, are u expert in Vauxhall Astra 1.8, 2009 ? I have a problem with an Alert (yellow car with spanner). The codes read are P0011, P0014, P0170. Symptoms are that car runs very badly when cold, the only way I can keep it running to get warmed up is to run at about 2000 revs. After about 8/9 minutes seems to then run much better. Alert comes on and off without any set pattern. Can you help please ??

Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for responding Shantal. But really, this has gone on too long without me getting a single "expert" answer. Therefore, please close the question and refund me the sixteen pounds sterling that has been charged to my credit card. I would appreciate it if you could action my request as soon as possible.

Kind regards, John.