Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

I keep getting a problem with the malfunction

Customer Question

I keep getting a problem with the malfunction indicator light when engine is running I have had diagnostics on the vehicle nothing has shown up it must be coming on for a reason it has happened several times it will go out after diagnostics has been complete I take the car to a responsible dealer but with no explanation can you please help as it is of great concern to me I have a Vauxhall meriva model 2010 many thanks mr j XXXXX

Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Mr J White,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Hello Mr J White,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Hello Mr J White,
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.