Robert
Robert, Vauxhall Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

Where are the fuses found on my Vauxhall Astra combo Van,

Customer Question

Where are the fuses found on my Vauxhall Astra combo Van, 2002, 16 00cc, 8 valve
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

Hi..there..

On the Astra MK4 - G series the fuse panel should be under the steering wheel/ lower right side of the drivers dashboard - the fuse box is hidden behind the storage compartment below the steering wheel, take the door out from the compartment if fitted, then turn the 4 1/4 turn black plastic screws at either corner and the backing panel drops out, look up into the hole you will see the fuse box on the lower edge of the fuse panel there is a clip you need to press and pull the fuse box down.... the only other fuses are the maxi fuses but are located within the engine bay........