Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

Help, vauxhall zafira 1.8 automatic 2004. Intermittently the

Customer Question

Help, vauxhall zafira 1.8 automatic 2004. Intermittently the Exhaust Emission Light comes on whilst driving, using a code reader it says P0170 Fuel Trim (bank 1) we reset this with the reader but it comes back. when the engine is cold the revs are low and is so to respond almost cutting out, after a couple of miles when the engine is warm it runs ok but the light can come on during a short or long journey or not at all. very intermittent? HAVE CLEANED THROTTLE AND MAF SENSOR

Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi shantel, i'd like a refund as your 24/7, but take over 24hrs to say you cant give an answer. I need a experienced professional to answer the question with practical advice. But on this occassion its not you. Refund please. Keith